Arabic Text Reader
Arabic Text Reader is an Android tool that helps you to read Arabic content on devices lacking Arabic support.
Arabic Text Reader supports reading Arabic content from different sources:
- SMSs: all messages received on your mobile.
- Twitter: all tweets from your time line.
- Facebook: all feeds shared by your friends.
- You can copy Arabic text from any source and paste it in Arabic Text Reader to render it correctly.
This isn't just another application that's capable of reading Arabic content, it's different because it has the following features:
- No need for root access.
- No need for font installation.
- If the SMS sender is in your phonebook, names will be shown instead of numbers.
- You can filter SMSs list by sender name.
- You can paste any arbitrary text into the application and it will show you the text in the appropriate format.
- It can also read all the tweets from your twitter account and feeds from your Facebook account.
Arabic Text Reader doesn't share user data with any third party. No personal information is collected nor saved inside or outside the app. Some of your device data like contacts and SMS messages are read inside the app SMS reader section but not shared with any third parties.
Arabic Text Reader is published as a free software and hence it may show ads inside the app. Arabic Text Reader may use some of your personal information anonimously for this advertisements purposes without any reference to your identity.